Tuesday, June 26, 2007

9 Months

Miss Carly had her 9 months check up and she is 25 lbs and 31 1/2 inches tall! What a big girl! Her newest thing is pulling herself up and letting go and just stand there. She'll be walking in no time. :( It makes me sad. My baby is growing up. The poor thing had to get shots yesterday too. All of her clothes are getting too small, I guess that means I will just have to go and buy more. That is just to bad! On Saturday we got the swing out and Carly loved it. She kept pointing and saying (it sounds like )waz tha.(what's that) To day she had her first ride on the Merry-go-round.She didn't now what to think at first, then she kept waiving after she would pass my mom and I standing by the side watching.

1 comment:

christy said...

look at those big, blue eyes! she is a growing machine and who doesn't love to buy new baby clothes? well, except for chuck.