Monday, June 04, 2007

Texas




We went to Texas to see Grandma,Grandpa and Aunt Britt. We had a great time. We flew and the 3 kids did really well. We went to the childrens muesem, the Zoo and NASA. We had so much fun. Of corse Alexus had the most fun riding horses. If she could have she would've rode more. She did a really good job.
While we were in Texas Carly got her first tooth, I would've never known if I hadn't put my finger in her mouth. Blake also turned 5 1/2. He was so excited. I don't know why. Britt graduated while we were there. Driving there was crazy. all over there were signs that said caution ICE.Chuck and I asked Joyce if it freezes at a different temp in Texas then in Washington. She laughed. Also there are tons of trucks there and they go where ever the want. If they are on the freeway and it is backed up they will drive across the grass on to a side road. We were shocked when we saw it it wasn't just 1 or 2 I think we saw 15 truck and 2 or 3 cars.

No comments: