Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Salmon Creek School, here I come!


Last week was the last week of school and Blake graduated. He is no longer in pre-school he is in kindergardon. He is really excited. He will miss his teacher Kim, she was great. At graduation they sang a little song, The Busy Bee song, and each child said what they wanted to be when they go up. Blake said that he wanted to be a Doctor, looks like Chuck and I will be taken care of when we get old!!! Blake had to get shots so he can go to school, 3 of them yuck! He didn't even cry. (That's way better then I have ever done.) He took it like a man!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Funny thing, I was checking out your page since it's on Michele's Link List...and I saw the picture of Kim and your son...I just got back from a week at Great Escape cooking for 210 people with Kim and her husband. I am so glad we met them after so many years of going to Summit View together and never crossing paths! Small world...
Kelli Stewart