Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Carly's 1st Birthday

opening dress from grandma & grandpa

fishing puzzle, I love it!

Cabbage patch, now I don't have to steal my sisters!

She put the candle out with her fingers!

This was soooooooooooooooo yummy! I like cake.

My little baby is 1. I'm so sad! I know that we are having no more babies, and to see her growing up so fast make me want to cry. She still is the happiest thing in the world. Always smiling and ready to play. We didn't do anything big for her birthday, we were living with my parents and there was NO ROOM! She open just a couple of presents and then had cake, she loved it. 1 year check up, 28lbs and almost 33 inches! 1oo % for both. She is in clothes Alexus wore at 27months, when Blake was born!

1 comment:

christy said...

i love babies gettin all messy with the cake! carly is actually bigger than haven, i had thought they were the same! way to go carly!