Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Holloween

Blake as Tin man

Wicked Witch

Cute Dorthy

The Trio

Just a cute picture of Carly, I had to throw in !

Every year my kids dress up as a theme, last year it was Star Wars, we've also done Charlie Brown and Lucy, Peter pan and Tinkerbell. Now that Carly is here we had to figure out something that could do at least 3 people. We decided to do The Wizard of Oz. Alexus was The Wicked Witch,Blake - Tin man and Carly - Dorthy. They had great time. Carly even said trick treat, so cute! I know that they like dressing together, because they are already trying to figure out what they are going to do for next year. I know that they won't want to do this every year, so I better do till I can! Does anyone have some good ideas for next year?

2 comments:

Reese said...

Wow! So great to finally see that you're alive! Love the pics...Paige and Carly could have been little twins for Halloween. I can't make it to the shower today. Have a good time! Catch you another time. Keep posting...love the new house.

christy said...

wizard of oz was a great idea! everybody looks so cute! they couls be scooby doo characters next, or a pilgim, indian & a colonial boy. not a lot of fabulous ideas here sorry!