Tuesday, May 20, 2008

March


This month Chuck turned 33 and I 29. Miss Carly turned 18 months. Carl was huge, Still! We was 30 lbs and 34 inches tall. We had a great time during Spring Break. The kids and I went with my parents to the beach. This way Carly's first time going to the beach. She love it. She knew just what to do. She picked up she shovel and bucket and started digging in the sand. Filling her bucket with sand. When it's all filled up dumping it out. Then stomping all over her creation. She wanted to be like Alexus and Blake and put her feet in the water, not a good idea, to COLD.

2 comments:

Reese said...

Glad to see you blogging again! Your kids are adorable in this pic!! Glad you got your husband back and a no-kid vacation to boot!!!

Lyndsey said...

Hey Jill! You're family is beautiful! I just wanted to say hi since it's been forever! Since Gymboree! I'm back there now! Keep in touch!