Thursday, June 05, 2008

I was tagged months ago " The man I love"


It's supposed to be on the man I love!

What is his name?

Charles Bryce Taylor (Chuck)


How long have you been married? 10 years in Aug.


How long did you date? We met a couple days after I graduated from H.S. We started dating in Oct. Engaged on New Years and married in Aug.


Who said I love you first? I think we both said it about the same time.


Who is taller? Chuck is and always will be.


Who sings better?neither of us!


Who is smarter? Chuck this man can just skim over something and knows it right away. He passed the CPA exam the first time, that doesn't normally happen!


Who does the laundry? Me, always me!!!


Who pays the bills? I do, now. He used too, I took it over.


Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are facing the bed, it's Chuck. He is closer to the door. Where ever we sleep I make him sleep closer to the door.


Who mows the lawn? He does. I tried at the first house and he redid it because it was not up to his standards!!


Who makes dinner? I do, that's way he fits in his clothes now!


Who drives? Depends, if I'm in the mood or not


Who is more stubborn? We are both pretty stubborn.


Who kissed who first? I kissed him at our friends Kara's house.


Who asked who out first? It just happened. We were going to all go out as a group, then everyone canceled except one other couple. The rest is history.


Who proposed? He did, TWICE! The first time was on the way to a dance. He just slipped the ring on my hand and I didn't notice it at first. Some light hit the diamond and I saw the sparkle.The 2nd time he got a horse drawn carriage in town town Portland and asked me again out there. They both where great. Oh, I said " Yes " the first time!


Who has the most siblings? Chuck does 4 sister and 2 brothers


Who wears the pants? Depends on what, I hope that we wear them both at the same time!

3 comments:

Jill said...

psst...I tagged you! And its nice to see that you finally updates your blog! Now you just need to keep it up!!

Erickson Family said...

HEy! Thanks for the comment. Your blog is really cute. We are back in reality now...Will is waiting to take the boards. He already interviewed at Southwest WA Med Ctr. He will hear back from them soon *fingers-crossed*. Amanda (Packard) Bennett is Will's cousin. She actually lived in our ward in Ewa Beach, too. TOTALLY small world!!

Erickson Family said...

p.s. Which ward do you live in up there?