Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sunriver

From Chuck's dad's house we headed to Sunriver. We had never been there, but Chuck had some classes there for work, so we went. We had a good time. I forgot my camera when we went swimming and biking, but the kids had a great time. We stayed at the pool for 4 hours and had a blast. Carly loved going down the slide. The kids did really well in the water. I hope that we can go again next year.

This is a picture of the kids up in the loft in the place that we stayed. We wouldn't let them go up there until just before we left. We were worried that Carly would follow them up there. You can see that there in NO railing. To scary for me!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I LOVE SUNRIVER! We used to go there every winter for our family vacation. I have so many memories there. It has changed so much. . .but in the summer I LOVE all the bike trails. How fun!