Sunday, October 19, 2008

My bestfriend

This is my new best friend!



For the last 6 weeks I've been working my butt off. I wake up every morning at 4:45 and go and workout before Chuck leaves for work! I love it. I love coming home and still having some quite time before the kids wake up. For those of you that don't know I'm NOT a morning person, but I've done a great job. I've lost some weight, but what is even better is that my clothes fit better and I have energy! I can't wait for spring so I can start playing softball again! There is a little update on my life!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Its about freakin time you posted!

Unknown said...

Jill,

It was wonderful to hear from you and see your cute family!! I will have to let Hilary know...Tell your mom & brother hi!
-Heidi (Hough) Justice

Jill said...

Oh come on will you add more posts please! I get bored looking at the same Gold's Gym every day!
dilly (or was it dally?)

Lindsey from The R House said...

oh man... this is inspiring. i really should do this. really. i started doing weight watchers again and i swear all i think about is food all the time.

...and what with all our legal drama and what not, i could really use the endorphins.

also, i wanted to ask you if it was okay if i posted your blog under my "adoptees" section. i have been meaning to ask you that since september. i am going to post the link, and if it's not cool, just email me or leave a comment or something and i will take it off.

AND, i would love to interview you about speaking with (and meeting?) your biological mother. how do you feel about that?

let me know, the r house at gmail dot com.

thanks!