Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What do you remember about me?

A couple of friends did this and it was fun to remember back to being young!
I mean really young like 1st and 2nd grade!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

4 comments:

Jill said...

There are so many...running over the snake my dad threw out for us in the road, scary movies (all of them), seminary and not listening to psycho Cinda, talking about "S" and "B", telling you our bed was up against your wall in the apt (good times), hearing you and Chuck talk and laugh every Sunday morning before church, helping pick out Sydney's name, calling me about 2 minutes after Blake was born to tell me he was here, introducing me to Tim, and I know there are more...Good times we have had and sooo many years of knowing each other...what is it now 23 - 24 years now?? I can;t remember who was Dilly or Dally! Oh and of course being separated twins, only because of our names! haha

Mrs. D said...

High Jump of course!

Alyssa said...

Ooh, I'm glad you did this. I remember watching some circus show in your family room. . .then you and I decided to draw tight ropes on the carpet and pretend we were in the circus to. . . after some good pretending we decided to head to the piano and sing. . ."Leaving on a Jet Plane" over and OVER again!!!! Oh. . .what good memories!

Refugio, Sarah and Kathryn Mitchel said...

I totally remember seeing you for the first time after my family got back from South America. You had one of those huge ribbon/balloon/shoelace barrets in your hair and were sporting one of those t-shirt ring thingies. You were always a fashion diva! Oh, by the way I think you did write to me once while I was gone, so you can stop feeling guilty ;). Best Kindergarten Friends Forever!